Tekken 7 Season 2 now available on PlayStation 4, XBox One and Steam
A new season has arrived, introducing balance changes and much more!
Season 2 of Tekken 7 has officially begun, as the highly anticipated update has finally been released into the wild. Tekken 7 Season 2, along with Season Pass 2, introduce a considerable number of changes to the look, feel of the game – even making major balance changes to characters. Legacy characters Anna Williams and Lei Wulong also join the cast with the Season Pass.
The 2.0 update history says the following:
- Support for Anna Williams (DLC #4) and Lei Wulong (DLC #5) has been added.
- Large-scale adjustments have been made to characters’ moves across the board.
- “Basic Combos” and “Assists” have been added for all characters.
- Certain potions of the user interface have been revamped.
- “Rank Points” that affect rank promotions and demotions will now be displayed after battles.
- Adjustments have been made to Rank Points.
- Adjustments have been made to Rank Points changes based on battle outcomes.
- Adjustments have been made to rank promotions gained by other characters when your highest-ranking character is promoted in Online Mode.
- Fixed various bugs.
The DLC is currently available for Steam, but there has not been any sign of it on for PS4 or XB1, other than on the PSN Store for Australia. It should release soon.