Tekken Mobile begins its global release February 1st, introducing new character Rodeo March 1st – Watch the trailer
Tekken Mobile begins is global rollout February 1st, introducing a new character.
Just moments ago it was announced by Bandai Namco on Reddit and Twitter that the long-awaited game Tekken Mobile will begin releasing worldwide on Thursday, February 1, 2018 for iOS and Android devices.
The game will also introduce a new character named Rodeo, who will join the cast on March 1st.
Here is the global release schedule for each region:
- February 1st: Latin America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, South East Asia
- February 15th: UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Benelux, Singapore
- March 1st: United States, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong
Finally, check out the detailed patch notes below.
- Optimized for iPhone X
- New character: Bob joins the fight!
- The following languages are now supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese
- You can now retrieve your save data by logging in to your Game Center account
- All the content you can buy with tokens is now available in a dedicated “Token” tab in the store
- A new leaderboard is available
As more details are released, we’ll have them for you.