Tekken 7 PC details revealed – graphic settings, Denuvo, Steam cards & emoticons
BNEU Community Manager sheds some light on the PC build of Tekken 7.
Community Manager for Bandai Namco Europe, Isshak Gravi, made an informative post on the Tekken 7 Steam forum yesterday, providing details about the PC version of Tekken 7 and also the requirements. Tekken 7 is the first Tekken game on PC, so knowledge of what is needed in way of hardware support is essential at this time. He provides info on graphic settings, mouse and keyboard support, Denuvo, Steam cards, emotes, and background images.
Here is the full post below.
[News] Graphics Settings, pre-load, Steam Cards, and more!
Hey everybody. You’ve been many to ask a lot of questions about the PC version of Tekken 7 and I’m happy to finally be able to answer them! As you know, Tekken 7 is the first Tekken game on PC, and we have a lot to learn still, but the team has been hard at work to meet your expectations and those of PC gamers in general. We hope you have a lot of fun with the PC version 🙂
Please find all the important info below!
• Resolution and frames per second: Tekken 7 runs up to 4K and at a constant 60FPS!
• Will there be keyboard support: YES! Tekken 7 on PC supports both controller and keyboard, but not the mouse.
• Will there be a pre-load: YES we can confirm there will be pre-load! We hope this helps people with slower internet connections play on release 🙂
• Is there Denuvo? Yes, Tekken 7 has Denuvo.
• Will there be Steam cards, backgrounds and emotes? YES! They are all CONFIRMED! We look forward to you getting them all.
Check out the Steam Cards and emoticons here: http://imgur.com/a/XWw8e
• Can you show us the graphics options of the game? Yes I can! The team worked hard on this as well. Find below screenshots of the graphics settings, display settings, main menu and button mapping settings. In this example, an Xbox One controller is plugged in.
And that’s it! Only 7 days to go until worldwide release, and we can’t wait to build this new Tekken PC community with you 🙂