Tekken 7 patch #3 now available for PC, improves overall playing experience – View patch notes
New patch for Tekken 7 on Steam.
A new Steam patch has been released for Tekken 7 on PC. This is patch #3 and it is geared toward improving the overall playing experience.
The changes include:
- The black color for customization is now set to true black again and the issues with some character’s alternate costumes are fixed.
- Improved matchmaking timing in all online modes.
- Player’s information including character, wins, grade and title are no longer displayed during matchmaking
- Removed Match Lists following the improvement in matchmaking.
- Improved menu and navigation in Player Match. The change notably allow players to leave sessions more easily.
- Lifted the restriction on revenge matches in Ranked Match, to enables unlimited revenge matches.
- Fixed a revenge match related issue where the opponent’s name could change upon having revenge matches.