Here’s how Tekken 7 would look in a perfect world! Team Battles, Replays, Rank Indicator & more
This video show exactly how Tekken 7 look in a perfect world?
Since Tekken 7 released on June 2nd there has been a lot of feedback about the game. That’s not abnormal, as most game experience that at launch. But Tekken 7 could truly use a few other features and tweaks that would take it from great to perfection (input lag issues aside, that is; we may have an article coming about that).
Tekken YouTuber Arsenalty has created a quick video that incorporates some features he would like to see within Tekken 7. He made them look seamless too, as if they’re already in the game. I knew he had skills, but not those kind of skills. Then again, he is the guy that made Interactive Tekken and Mishima Music.
Let’s look at what ideas he had and share some thoughts on it.
- Team Battles – Excellent idea!
- Replays – Though we can save video through PS4, having individual gameplays saved would make things a lot easier.
- Vanilla Stage Styles – Not a bad idea, but cool with or without it.
- Rank Indicator – Love this idea. LOVE.
- FT2 Revenge Match – Adding one more revenge match wouldn’t be an exploit.
- Frame Data – Harada would never stand for this.
- Wireless/Wired Display – Great idea.
- Tournament Spectators – Definitely needed, and without having to stream. No idea how this would impact the netcode though. But hey, if Battlefield one can have almost have a 200 multiplayer game, then this should be no problem.
- Trials Mode – I need to figure out what this is first. I’m sure it’s a great idea though, as Arsenalty has a creative mind.
- Practice Quick Play – LOVE this idea!
- Improved AI – Definitely needed. All I have to do is throw tigers with Kazumi all day to rank up, even at high ranks. But let me get things done before they patch it!
- Online Teams – Revolutionary idea!
- Online Lobby Rematch – Not a bad idea at all. This should definitely be an option that can be set by the session host.
All in all, I think overwhelmingly these are great ideas. I would have loved to see every one of them in Tekken 7. Can they be added? I don’t know. I know that frame data won’t be added, and I doubt the Vanilla stages will either. But again, in a “perfect world” they would. These are all solid and practical additions in my opinion. Well thought out and portrayed.
Let’s hope Harada and the Tekken Project team incorporate some of these ideas.
Lastly, thanks for the nod Arsenalty!